Interested in Exhibiting at the 2018 NCTE Annual Convention in Houston, Texas?
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager
The Townsend Group
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
View the live floor plan to select open booths.
Blue Willow Bookshop in Houston Is the Bookseller for the Convention!
If you need assistance in book ordering or author signings, please contact the 2018 NCTE Annual Convention bookseller::
See the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus
Exhibitors: Reserve your hotel rooms today!
See the 2018 Exhibitor Kit
All space sold in 10′ x 10′ increments.
- Inline Booth: $1,575
- Corner Booth: $1,680
Furnishings, electricity, Internet, A/V equipment, and shipping drayage are not included.
- Four complimentary full convention registrations (badges) per 10′ x 10′ booth space with access to general sessions ($1,300 value!). Please note: The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by April 30, 2018.
- 8′ draped back wall and 3′ draped side wall
- 7″ x 44″ identification sign that includes company name and booth number
- Carpeting in the Exhibit Hall aisles
- Listing in the Convention Program if contract is received by September 14, 2018
- Listing on the NCTE Exhibit website
- Up to four (4) additional full convention registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth at discounted rate of $100 each; all others at full price.
- Opportunity to list author signings in NCTE materials, including the Meet the Author booklet and mobile app. (Authors submitted for these materials will receive complimentary author badges.) The deadline to submit signings is October 15, 2018.
- Access to the Exhibitors’ Lounge in the Exhibit Hall.
Resources for Confirmed Exhibitors
- The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by April 30, 2018.
- Submit your author signings for NCTE materials, including the Meet the Author booklet and mobile app. (Authors listed in these materials will receive complimentary author badges.) The deadline to submit signing information is October 15, 2018.
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Set Up Hours:||Exhibit Hall Hours:||Move Out Hours:|
|Thursday, Nov. 15
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
|Friday, Nov. 16
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
|Sunday, Nov. 18
11:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, Nov. 16
7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
|Saturday, Nov. 17
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Monday, Nov. 19
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, Nov. 18
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
“The biggest secret of longtime convention
attendees: the publishers in the Exhibit Hall want
to have conversations with you. Real, meaningful
conversations about the books you teach.”
Exhibitors at the 2017 NCTE Annual Convention
Albert Whitman & Company
American Shakespeare Center
Arc Manor Custom Solutions
Arte Público Press
Assembly on Literature for Adolescents of NCTE
Bedford, Freeman & Worth HS Publishers
BMI Education Services
Boyds Mills Press
Bread Loaf School of English
Cambridge University Press
Children’s Literature Assembly
Coming Through the Rye
Consortium of Area Studies Centers
DGP Publishing, Inc.
Disney Book Group
Drawn & Quarterly
Echoes & Reflections
Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
Enterprise Through Literature
Fitzhenry & Whiteside
Folger Shakespeare Library
Hachette Book Group
Half Price Books
HarperCollins Children’s Books
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
International Writing Centers Association
Johns Hopkins University MA in Teaching Writing
Journalism Education Association
Kid Beowulf Comics
Kids Can Press
Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Macmillan Children’s Publishing
Modern Language Association
Murray State University
National English Honor Society
National Writing Project
NCTE & NCTE Shipping Center
NCTE Bookseller – Left Bank Books
Okapi Educational Publishing
Penguin Random House
Poetry Out Loud
Pop Culture Classroom
Publishers Group West
Red Rocket Readers
Rodale & Rodale Kids
Rowman & Littlefield
Scripps National Spelling Bee, Inc.
Second Story Press
Simon & Schuster
Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators
Stine, Strickland, Konjur Road Press
Teachers College Press
The Graide Network
The University of Alabama – Bama by Distance
Tor/Forge Books, Tor Teen/Starscape
Treetop Publishing/Bare Books
W.W. Norton & Company
Whole Language Umbrella
Workman Publishing Co.