Interested in Exhibiting at the 2019 NCTE Annual Convention in Baltimore, Maryland?
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager
The Townsend Group
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
View the live floor plan to select open booths.
The Ivy Bookstore in Baltimore Is the Bookseller for the Convention!
If you need assistance in book ordering or author signings, please contact the 2019 NCTE Annual Convention bookseller::
The Ivy Bookshop, Emily Miller, Events Manager
See the 2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
Exhibitors: Reserve your hotel rooms today!See the 2019 Exhibitor Kit
All space sold in 10′ x 10′ increments.
- Inline Booth: $1,575
- Corner Booth: $1,680
Furnishings, electricity, Internet, A/V equipment, and shipping drapage are not included.
- Four complimentary full convention registrations (badges) per 10′ x 10′ booth space with access to general sessions ($1,300 value!). Please note: The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by May 15, 2019.
- 8′ draped back wall and 3′ draped side wall
- 7″ x 44″ identification sign that includes company name and booth number
- Carpeting in the Exhibit Hall aisles
- Listing in the Convention Program if contract is received by September 14, 2019
- Listing on the NCTE Exhibit website
- Up to four (4) additional full convention registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth at discounted rate of $100 each; all others at full price.
- Opportunity to list author signings in NCTE materials, including the Meet the Author booklet and mobile app. (Authors submitted for these materials will receive complimentary author badges.)
- Access to the Exhibitors’ Lounge in the Exhibit Hall.
Resources for Confirmed Exhibitors
- The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by May 15, 2019.
- You will be sent Meet the Author booklet and mobile app information after you register. Authors listed in these materials will receive complimentary author badges. The deadline to submit signing information is October 15, 2019.
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Set Up Hours:||Exhibit Hall Hours:||Move Out Hours:|
|Thursday, Nov. 21
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
|Friday, Nov. 22
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
|Sunday, Nov. 24
11:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, Nov. 22
7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
|Saturday, Nov. 23
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Monday, Nov. 25
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, Nov. 24
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
“The biggest secret of longtime convention
attendees: the publishers in the Exhibit Hall want
to have conversations with you. Real, meaningful
conversations about the books you teach.”
Exhibitors at the 2019 NCTE Annual Convention
as of April 16, 2019
30 Minute Shakespeare
ALAN – Assembly on Literature for Adolescents of NCTE
American Shakespeare Center
Arc Manor Custom Solutions
Arte Público Press
Bedford, Freeman & Worth High School Publishers
Bloomsbury Children’s Books
Boyds Mills Press
Children’s Literature Assembly of NCTE
Disney Book Group
Easy Grammar Systems
Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
Essentials in Education
Folger Shakespeare Library
Gareth Hinds / TheComic.com
Hachette Book Group USA
HarperCollins Children’s Books
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Trade Division
International Writing Centers Association – an NCTE Assembly
James Lorimer & Company, Ltd.
JSTOR & Artstor
Kenyon Review Writers Workshops
Kids Can Press
Little, Brown & Company Books for Young Readers
Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
Magination Press, American Psychological Association
Middlebury Bread Loaf School of English
National English Honor Society
National Gallery of Art
National Writing Project
Parkhurst Brothers Publisher
Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House Canada Young Readers
Poetry Out Loud
Publishers Group West
Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
Seven Stories Press
Share Your Learning
Simon & Schuster, Inc.
SpringBoard, College Board
Teachers College Press
The DBQ Project
Turabian / The Chicago Manual of Style
Vermont College of Fine Arts
Write the World