Interested in Exhibiting at the 2020 NCTE Annual Convention in Denver, Colorado?
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager
The Townsend Group
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
Exhibit Booth Rates
All space sold in 10′ x 10′ increments.
- Inline Booth: $1,635
- Corner Booth: $1,745
Furnishings, booth carpet, electricity, Internet, A/V equipment, and shipping drayage are not included.
- Four complimentary full Convention registrations (badges) per 10′ x 10′ booth space with access to general sessions (over $1,400 value!). Please note: The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by May 16, 2020.
- 8′ draped back wall and 3′ draped side wall
- 7″ x 44″ identification sign that includes company name and booth number
- Carpeting in the Exhibit Hall aisles
- Listing in the Convention Program if contract is received by deadlines (Space: September 11, 2020 / Artwork: September 18, 2020)
- Listing on the NCTE Exhibit website
- Up to four (4) additional full Convention registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth at discounted rate of $100 each; all others at full price.
- Opportunity to list author signings in NCTE materials, including the Meet the Author booklet and mobile app. (Authors submitted for these materials will receive complimentary author badges.)
- Access to the Exhibitors’ Lounge in the Exhibit Hall.
Resources for Confirmed Exhibitors
- The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by May 16, 2020.
- You will be sent Meet the Author booklet and mobile app information after you register. Authors listed in these materials will receive complimentary author badges. The deadline to submit signing information is October 5, 2020.
The Tattered Cover Book Store Is the Bookseller for the Convention!
If you need assistance in book ordering please contact Kristen Gilligan at the Tattered Cover.
“The biggest secret of longtime convention
attendees: the publishers in the Exhibit Hall want
to have conversations with you. Real, meaningful
conversations about the books you teach.”