The information below is from 2018 and for reference only. Updated information for the 2019 NCTE Annual Convention will be added here as it becomes available.
Interested in Exhibiting at the 2018 NCTE Annual Convention in Houston, Texas?
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager
The Townsend Group
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
View the live floor plan to select open booths.
Blue Willow Bookshop in Houston Is the Bookseller for the Convention!
If you need assistance in book ordering or author signings, please contact the 2018 NCTE Annual Convention bookseller::
See the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus
Exhibitors: Reserve your hotel rooms today!
See the 2018 Exhibitor Kit
All space sold in 10′ x 10′ increments.
- Inline Booth: $1,575
- Corner Booth: $1,680
Furnishings, electricity, Internet, A/V equipment, and shipping drayage are not included.
- Four complimentary full convention registrations (badges) per 10′ x 10′ booth space with access to general sessions ($1,300 value!). Please note: The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by April 30, 2018.
- 8′ draped back wall and 3′ draped side wall
- 7″ x 44″ identification sign that includes company name and booth number
- Carpeting in the Exhibit Hall aisles
- Listing in the Convention Program if contract is received by September 14, 2018
- Listing on the NCTE Exhibit website
- Up to four (4) additional full convention registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth at discounted rate of $100 each; all others at full price.
- Opportunity to list author signings in NCTE materials, including the Meet the Author booklet and mobile app. (Authors submitted for these materials will receive complimentary author badges.) The deadline to submit signings is October 15, 2018.
- Access to the Exhibitors’ Lounge in the Exhibit Hall.
Resources for Confirmed Exhibitors
- The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by April 30, 2018.
- Submit your author signings for NCTE materials, including the Meet the Author booklet and mobile app. (Authors listed in these materials will receive complimentary author badges.) The deadline to submit signing information is October 15, 2018.
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Set Up Hours:||Exhibit Hall Hours:||Move Out Hours:|
|Thursday, Nov. 15
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
|Friday, Nov. 16
10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
|Sunday, Nov. 18
11:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Friday, Nov. 16
7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
|Saturday, Nov. 17
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|Monday, Nov. 19
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|Sunday, Nov. 18
8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
“The biggest secret of longtime convention
attendees: the publishers in the Exhibit Hall want
to have conversations with you. Real, meaningful
conversations about the books you teach.”
Exhibitors at the 2018 NCTE Annual Convention
30 Minute Shakespeare
Aerie Magazine Program
ALAN – Assembly on Literature for Adolescents of NCTE
Albert Whitman & Company
American Shakespeare Center
Arc Manor Custom Solutions
Arte Público Press
Bedford, Freeman & Worth High School Publishers
Bloomsbury Children’s Books
Blue Willow Bookshop
BMI Educational Services
Boyds Mills Press
bulb Digital Portfolios
Cambridge University Press
Cardinal Publishers Group
Children’s Literature Assembly of NCTE
Collaborative for Teaching & Learning
The DBQ Project
DGP Publishing, Inc.
Digital Public Library of America
Disney Book Group
Echoes & Reflections
Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
Essentials in Education
Fitzhenry & Whiteside
Folger Shakespeare Library
Gareth Hinds / TheComic.com
Hachette Book Group USA
Half Price Books
HarperCollins Children’s Books
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Trade Division
International Writing Centers Association – an NCTE Assembly
James Lorimer & Company, Ltd.
Journalism Education Association – an NCTE Assembly
JSTOR & Artstor
Kids Can Press
Little, Brown & Company Books for Young Readers
Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
Magination Press, American Psychological Association
Middlebury Bread Loaf School of English
National English Honor Society
National Gallery of Art
National Writing Project
Orca Book Publishers / Second Story Press
Parkhurst Brothers Publisher
Penguin Random House
Poetry Out Loud
POV & Doc Academy
Publishers Group West
Read Side by Side Publications
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
Scripps National Spelling Bee, Inc.
Seven Stories Press
Share Your Learning
Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Solstice MFA in Creative Writing Program at Pine Manor College
South Asia Book Award
SpringBoard, College Board
Teachers College Press
Treetop Publishing, Inc.
Turabian / The Chicago Manual of Style
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Write the World