Interested in Exhibiting at the 2019 NCTE Annual Convention in Baltimore, Maryland?
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager
The Townsend Group
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
Exhibit Booth Rates
All space sold in 10′ x 10′ increments.
- Inline Booth: $1,575
- Corner Booth: $1,680
Furnishings, booth carpet, electricity, Internet, A/V equipment, and shipping drayage are not included.
- Four complimentary full convention registrations (badges) per 10′ x 10′ booth space with access to general sessions ($1,300 value!). Please note: The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by May 15, 2019.
- 8′ draped back wall and 3′ draped side wall
- 7″ x 44″ identification sign that includes company name and booth number
- Carpeting in the Exhibit Hall aisles
- Listing in the Convention Program if contract is received by September 13, 2019
- Listing on the NCTE Exhibit website
- Up to four (4) additional full convention registrations per 10′ x 10′ booth at discounted rate of $100 each; all others at full price.
- Opportunity to list author signings in NCTE materials, including the Meet the Author booklet and mobile app. (Authors submitted for these materials will receive complimentary author badges.)
- Access to the Exhibitors’ Lounge in the Exhibit Hall.
Resources for Confirmed Exhibitors
- The exhibitor main point of contact will get a custom registration link to submit names for badges directly from eventPower by May 15, 2019.
- You will be sent Meet the Author booklet and mobile app information after you register. Authors listed in these materials will receive complimentary author badges. The deadline to submit signing information is October 15, 2019.
The Ivy Bookshop is the Bookseller for the Convention!
If you need assistance in book ordering please contact The Ivy Bookshop.
The Ivy Bookshop, Emily Miller, Events Manager
“The biggest secret of longtime convention
attendees: the publishers in the Exhibit Hall want
to have conversations with you. Real, meaningful
conversations about the books you teach.”
Exhibitors at the 2019 NCTE Annual Convention
as of August 6, 2019
30 Minute Shakespeare
Academy of American Poets
American Reading Company
American Shakespeare Center
Arc Manor Custom Solutions
Arte Publico Press
Assembly on Literature for Adolescents of the NCTE
Bedford, Freeman & Worth High School Publishers
Bloomsbury Children’s Books
Box Your Books
Boyds Mills Press
Cambridge University Press
Children’s Literature Assembly
Combined Book Exhibit
Disney Book Group
Easy Grammar Systems
Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
English Speaking Union
Essentials in Education
Fitzhenry & Whiteside
Folger Shakespeare Library
Gareth Hinds / TheComic.com
Global Book Awards
Hachette Book Group USA
HarperCollins Children’s Books
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Trade Division
International Writing Centers Association
James Lorimer & Company, Ltd.
John Hopkins University-MA Teaching Writing
JSTOR & Artstor
Kenyon Review Writers’ Workshop
Kids Can Press
Lead4Change Student Leadership Program
Little Free Library
Little, Brown & Company
Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
Magination Press, APA
Middlebury Bread Loaf School of English
National English Honor Society
National Writing Project
Parkhurst Brothers Publisher
Peachtree Publishing Company, Inc.
Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House Canada Young Readers
Peter Lang Publishing
Poetry Out Loud
Publishers Group West
Read Side by Side Publications
Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
Seven Stories Press
Share Your Learning
Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Solstice MFA Program
SpringBoard, College Board
Teachers College Press
The DBQ Project
The Shakespeare Oxford Fellowship
Vermont College of Fine Arts
Weird Enough Productions
Write the World
WRITING from The University of Chicago Press